Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Almost finished making Christmas gifts!

I can't believe Christmas is only 3 days away!  I still need to make gifts for my parents and grandparents - I think they are getting scrapbook calendars with pictures of the boys.  I guess I will be up late tomorrow night!


Here are the the teacher gifts that my 4-year-old gave to 2 of his teachers.  I used acrylic frames and added Designer Paper where the photo would normally be.  I printed a mini calendar using Word, cut it, mounted on a piece of cardstock and put it together with 2 brads.  I adhered the calendar and post-it pad and embelished with a ribbon.  I also included a binder clip covered in a piece of DP to compliment the note holder.  Another cute and easy project!  I have one frame left - I think I will make one for myself over the holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment