Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Some More Christmas Gifts

With only one-and-a-half days left of school, I am finally finished making all of my Christmas gifts for co-workers.  I am really pleased with the way everything turned out.  After work today, I stopped at the Dollar Store to pick up some stocking stuffers for the kids and I picked up some hand sanitizer, glass votive holders and votives.

I used my Cricut to cut some letters and snowflakes out of silver vinyl, adhered them to the hand sanitizer bottles and tied them with some ribbon.  I am going to give these to our school nurses.  Super easy and super cute!



I also needed to make gifts for the three secretaries in the main office.  Again, I cut some stencils with my Cricut and etched designs on each of the glass votive holders.  I added a sweet smelling candle and some ribbon and voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment