Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

And now a little touch of Laryngitis

Well, as of 8th period today I have officially lost my voice.  I don't feel too bad but I can't talk.  However, I am really tired from straining to talk for the 3 classes I taught today.  I am really trying to post everyday, so I at least have a quick card.


This is a very simple layout but I added a twist.  I saw a tutorial for a Curly Label Punch Border and I had to try it.  Isn't it cute?!  I also used the new Chocolate Bunny stamp from the Occasions Mini - I clear embossed it on Soft Suede, cut it out and popped it out with a Dimensional.  I love Soft Suede - it is the new brown!  If you like the border, you can see the tutorial on Ilina Crouse's blog at:  http://ilinacrouse.blogspot.com/2010/02/punched-border-using-curly-label-punch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment