Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Cold Kicked My Butt

This cold I have has really kicked my butt!  I came home from work yesterday, got into my pajamas and relaxed (and/or slept) until 11 am this morning!  Then my husband and I took the boys to my twin nieces' birthday party - they just turned 1.  Luckily, my in-laws took the kids so I was able to relax on the sofa all night.

I have been invited to participate in a Quarter Auction in a few weeks and I have been working on my items to auction off and projects that I want to display.  So...I have been surfing the internet for the last 2 hours.  Now, when I have a little more energy I have a ton of projects to work on!

Since I didn't make anything today, I thought I would post the Valentine's I made for my 4-year-old to give to his classmates at school.  

I used scraps of Sending Love DP I had left over from my Valentine's Day class for the background of the bag topper and to punch hearts.  I also have been saving bottle caps for the last 6 months or so; I flattened them in my Big Shot and adhered hearts to them.  A cute and inexpensive way to embellish!

No comments:

Post a Comment