Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Another week begins

Another week begins; another Monday down.  I am still getting over this cold and had a very long day.  I have been playing around with lots of different things lately - I am trying to come up with some really cute kid's cards. Mainly, I have been experimenting with punch art but most of the ideas require punches that I don't have yet.  I have come up with a few and I hope to post them later this week.

For now, I will share a picture from this weekend.  My twin nieces celebrated their 1st Birthdays this weekend and the entire family had a party.  My husband's uncle thought it would be fun to give my kids candy bracelets (fun for him & the kids; not so much for me).  It took Noah (my 2-year-old) a while to figure it out.  Zachary, the 4-year-old, got a shot of him just as he got the knack of it.


Then he decided to try on one of the birthday tiaras...

No comments:

Post a Comment