Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Blog Hopping

I have been doing a lot of blog hopping lately.  Whenever I am in a creative slump, I surf the web and look through magazines and catalogs for new ideas.  Of course, I always seem to find way too many to try!!  Whenever I find a picture I like, I save it to my flash drive and then open them up when I am ready to get down to business.  So tonight, since I finished the cards my Relay for Life team is selling for our current fundraiser and my son's Valentines, I decided to go through the tons of pictures that I have been saving (I knew I would need at least the 16 GB drive!) and subsequently went on a stamping marathon.  I am only going to post one at a time just in case I get into a slump later (I am really trying to post everyday).

This card I CASED directly from the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Brochure - I really like the color combination.  SU! really has outdone themselves with the products offered during Sale-A-Bration this year - I am loving all of them!  I needed a card for a friend of mine who just retired and "Best Wishes" seemed fitting. 


I have some cool news to share tonight:  last night I was going through my posts and checking out comments when I found that one of my projects was chosen as a Late Night Stampers Blog Find of the day.  Since I am new to blogging and really just starting to grow my business, I was so excited.  Check it out blog at: http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-finds-for-jan-29.html - I am listed under Decor Elements - Love Jar ~THANKS KELLY!  I have added both of your blogs to my Delicious.com account (a social bookmarking site) and I will be joining the group asap!

I must call it a night - we are expecting another snow storm and I believe that high school students are more unruly than elementary children when a storm is brewing!  Tomorrow should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment