Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to work...

Well, I went back to work today after a 6-day weekend due to snow and the holiday.  I had so much fun crafting during my mini-vacation that I completely forgot to post!  I made many, many cards (stayed up way too late on too many nights).  So I will share a few each night this week.

While I was preparing for my Valentine's Class, I used the Movers & Shapers die for the first time - I LOVE it!  These are 2 cards I made with the die - one with a fold out and one with out.  I used the Crazy Cool stamp set to emboss the sentiment on Dusty Durango on the above card.  I used the I {Heart} Hearts set to stamp the "friend" heart in Crushed Curry and the card is Melon Mambo.  For both cards, I used the Rich Razzleberry DP pack and the Polka Dot ribbon (I turned it around on the card below).

And, just because I took some really great pictures of my kids during the blizzard, I will share 2 of` them.  The first is of Noah, my 2-year-old; the second is of Zachary, my 4-year-old. ~they both look just like their Daddy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment