Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A long time coming

Well, I finally did it - I went to the gym!  I have been putting it off for way too long and my hubby just got us a really great deal at a good gym.  So...we dropped Noah at my parents' house and the three of us headed over to Body Zone.  Zach had his swimming lesson, I went to a Body Flow class (a mix between yoga & pilates) and my hubby swam.  I know this - I will be sore tomorrow!  By the time we picked up Noah, got home & in pj's and finally the boys to bed it is 10 o'clock!  Needless to say, I did not make anything today!  I pulled this picture out of my stash from my stamping marathon during the blizzard.

I used a rectangular chipboard coaster and cut the heart out using the Movers and Shapers die for the Big Shot.  The stamp is from the Sale-A-Bration set Whimsical Words and the paper is Sending Love DP (I do love that paper!).  I added a little hanger using Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon.  I made this for my hair stylist after rescheduling appointments twice!  I thought it would be something cute for her to hang in her shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment