Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

I made it through the first day back to school!

Wow!  I am really tired after my first day back to school.  I also was at the IU after work for a class I am taking on Web 2.0 - I am really excited about this one!  Anyway...I am tired and hope to get to sleep a little earlier tonight, so I only have one easy project.

My Relay for Life team is going to sell my coaster calendars for another one of our fundraisers.  I wanted to have 4 designs to choose from so I made one more tonight.  I used the the Autumn Meadows DP because I wanted to have at least one calendar with a masculine feel.  I really like the woodgrain patterns in this paper - it is way more versatile than I originally thought.  I think I will be using this much more - especially for cards for the men in my life!  I also altered the design a little bit by printing a 2010 year view calendar.  I know I am lost without a year view calendar at work and at home! 


No comments:

Post a Comment