Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow!  I can't believe it has been a week since Christmas and I only have 2 days left of Christmas break.  Now that Christmas is over and I no longer need to make gifts or Christmas cards, my new projects (at least for now) are going to be birthday cards.  I am working on a new aspect of my business and I will need lots of birthday cards to launch it - stay tuned!

Although this card looks difficult, it really was not.  I cut the card and the letters on the Cricut - designing it in Design Studio was the most difficult part.  I stamped the cupcakes using the Crazy for Cupcakes set from Stampin' Up! and colored them in using my markers (Orchid Oppulence and Old Olive - to match the DP).  I topped off the cupcakes with a little glitter.  The best way I have found to add just a little glitter is to use a 2-Way Glue Pen - dab a little on, sprinkle on the glitter and dust it off.



I am also working on listing items on Etsy and Ebay - check out my sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment