Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Winter Blues

I haven't been crafting much lately for 2 reasons:  1) I have a cold that I just can't get rid of and 2) I have been feeling kind-of blah.  I guess it is the winter blues.  I pre-ordered a few things from the new Mini and the Sale-a-Bration catalog but I haven't even mounted the stamps or opened the paper.  Of course, opening something new always brightens my spirit.  

I got out the NEW DP (Sending Love) from the Occassions Mini ~LOVE IT!  So, I decided to make some valentines.  I pulled out my Valentine's Day stamps and a precut 5x5 square Very Vanilla card. I added a piece of pretty in pink cardstock and a piece of the DP.  I stamped the image in basic grey using the Love You Much set and colored it in using my markers.  Of course I added ribbon and a little brad for the center of the flower.  I also used my 2-Way Glue Pen to trace the letters and then dusted with Dazzling Diamonds to add just a little bit more sparkle.



Of course I am now fully primed to create but alas it is time for bed.  I must get up early to get to work and mold young minds (what a scary thought!)

No comments:

Post a Comment