Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is it really February already?

I cannot believe that tomorrow is the beginning of February already. Wow, how time flies. I'm watching the Grammy's and enjoying the good music way too much.  It has been interesting; I have noticed 3 things:  I know the musicians from growing up (Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, Lionel Richie) or from the radio (Green Day, Taylor Swift) or I have no idea who they are. I guess I am getting old and out of touch.  It does't matter too much - it has all been good music and very entertaining.  However, one of my students is playing in the Grammy Band on the show tonight- how cool is that! ~I guess I am not too out of touch!

I am still making things for Valentine's Day - I don't think I ever had so much fun with this holiday. I have been playing with Stampin' Up's new Clear Mount stamps and I LOVE THEM! Before I joined Stampin' Up! I tried all types of different stamps and really liked the idea of clear mount stamps. But, I hated the quality of the image compared to SU's rubber stamps. I was unsure what I would think when I heard we were coming out with clear mount stamps. I ordered som and am, I think, a convert!

I made these with the Sweetheart Stamp Set that coordinates with the Full Heart Punch and the Heart Treat Cups (loving these as well). I am thinking about having my 4-year-old give these out to his friends at preschool for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment