Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last Day of Freedom

Today was the last day of my winter break.  I relaxed (as much as you can with 2 young boys) and spent some time in my craft room.  Since I am returning to work tomorrow and it is a new year, I am in need of a new calendar.  So of course, I made one!  I got these great chipboard coasters at http://www.stamponthis.com/ and have been trying to decide what to make first.

My desk set at work features the Thoroughly Modern DP set - so I made the calendar to match.  I printed the calendars using Word, stamped a little, cut the leaves and butterfly with the Cricut and put it together with my Bind-It-All.  Of course, I finished it off with some ribbon!







I have a few more things to do then it is off to bed - I have to set the alarm and get up at the crack of dawn.  Why do I always get inspired to create when it is time for bed???

The worst thing about any vacation - going back to work!  ~~~Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment