Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On the mend

I stayed home from work today to try to get rid of this nasty cold I have.  I slept until 2 pm (something I haven't done since college!) so I think I am feeling better.  I decided to continue working on my Valentine's Day cards.  I am really excited to get my Heart Treat Cups but I still enjoyed working with what I have on hand.  I bought the Movers & Shapers die a while back and have only used it once.  Since I am making Valentines, the heart is perfect.  Designing tonight was difficult for me because I have so many ideas for the new stuff I am getting that I had trouble focusing on what I do have.  The only thing I stamped was the "happiness" sentiment from Warm Words - now the card is great for Valentine's Day or any other day.  I also had no matching ribbon on hand so I used a piece of hemp to finish the left side.  We will be making this card at a Valentine's workshop I am holding in a few weeks as yet another fundraiser for my Relay for Life team.


No comments:

Post a Comment